This article will guide you through setting up your credit card swipers
Before attempting to install the device, please note the following:
- Your computer must be running Windows (Vista, 7, or 8).
- You must be using your local PC. You will not be able to scan transactions using a Remote Desktop, VPN, Virtual Office, etc….
- You must have the latest version of Java installed on your PC. To check what version you are using (and upgrade if necessary) go to: https://www.java.com/en/download/.
- You must have administrative rights (permission to download and install) on your PC.
- You must use Internet Explorer. We cannot support alternate browsers at this time (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc…).
- Download the MagTek driver to your local PC: https://clickpay.box.com/s/29qn8nea77t99u19ow7kd8jetoh39als
- Right-click the .exe file and select “Run as Administrator”.
- Follow the instructions on screen until you successfully install the driver.
- Plug thecardswipedevice into an active USB port.
- Go to the In Office Payment Screen on the ClickPay portal.
**The light on the MagTek device will turn green, and the In Office Payment screen will show "Reader Connected".